Coloring Page Tuesday! - Back to School Snail

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     At a snail's pace? It's back to school time! Some of you may be more excited about that than others, but my snail is pretty siked. (May take him a while to get there though.)
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón. Teachers - it's a great tie-in for lessons on hygeine!



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!






Patty shared her awesome creation:

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hooray...I found the comment page. I love this little fella...need to go use him. Cute cute cute!! Thank you!

Jackie said...

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :o)
I am not on facebook so cannot look at your page on there :o(
Jackie xx

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Sorry to hear it, but still love what you created Jackie!

Glad you like my snail Carolina Girl! :)

cal8007 said...

Thank you Elizabeth - very handsome!

Hugs,

Carmen L

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

MIghty welcome Carmen!
:)
e

Shelly said...

Cute as can be!!!! Thanks so much.

Cindy N. said...

Cute back to school image. Thank you.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad y'all like it! :)

jg said...

What a great image! Love him! Thanks.