Brain Burps About Books


My good friend and faboo author/illustrator, Katie Davis, has a new iPhone App called Brain Burps About Books. It's a natural progression from her picture books, her radio show and her television segment to her new app where she talks about books, books, books. Creating them and loving them, she covers the gamut. New York librarian, Betsy Bird, from School Library Journal also stops by to share book reviews. And now we can listen to the episodes on our iPhones! Click the image to check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for blogging this, E! And for getting my app! Did you know anyone can call my toll free number to leave a message, ask a question, or suggest anything they want and I'll bring it into the show? if I don't know the answer, I'll contact an expert myself! In case you want to tell people...the number is 888-522-1929.

Thanks again for your generous support!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Love it, love it Katie! Y'all call! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wonderful comment...all I can say is ditto to the wonderful drawings and sharing you do. I so enjoy. I reached my 100th yesterday and never had plans to get any...so what a coup to get 1,000!!!