Coloring Page Tuesday - Muskrat with a Monacle

     Every morning I walk 3 miles around the campus here at Hollins University. And every morning I see what I thought was a beaver, until a friend straightened me out. A muskrat? Well, I'd never seen a muskrat before...that I knew of. And the other day I got a good look at him because he had so much grass in his mouth, sticking out both sides, he couldn't see me standing there watching him! So, now I'm especially taken with these little fuzzies. Slightly smaller than a groundhog (which I always want to hug), these guys seem quite scholarly to me.
     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...
     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.




1 comment:

txexperiment said...

Very cute image. Thanks for sharing!