Coloring Page Tuesday - Ballerina at barre

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Thanks to Héléne for the suggestion for this week's coloring page - a ballerina at barre!
     Sounded simple enough, eh? Well, here's the journey of an illustrator - I drew about fifteen little ballerinas at the barre before I felt I'd caught that espirit a child feels when they clumsily move but imagine themselves graceful as swans. Hope you enjoy her!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

3 comments:

LindaS said...

She is just adorable and perfect for a birthday card I've just made for a 8th year old girl. TFS.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you like her Linda! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Elizabeth
Love the image, so cute!
Thanks!