Coloring Page Tuesday - Independence Day!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Happy July 4th! What could be more American than baseball and apple pie? My sister actually. Her birthday is July 4th too (Happy Birthday Sissie!), so it was always a big deal around our house.
     On another note, I've received some great suggestions for future coloring pages (thanks guys!). I promise, I'll get to them - they just got trumped by a holiday this week!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

Look what Rufus made for Operation Write Home:

No comments: