Coloring Page Tuesday - Aliens!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     So, if yesterday was the 40th Anniversary of Men Landing on the Moon, do you suppose today we should celebrate the search for extra-terrestrial life? I mean, what if the astronauts met somebody up there and we just never heard about it?
     This week I'm inviting you to not just send in my alien colored by you - but if you'd like to draw an alien from scratch - your very own version - I'd sure love to see it!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!

And just for fun... The Byrd's "Hey, Mr. Spaceman."


     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.





     Check out Max's Alien sent in by his proud Mom, Angela.
     Max is 6-years-old and supposedly carried his alien around for days (hence, the wrinkles). His Mom said he used his green glitter crayons to color it, which he saves for special projects. How cool is that?
     Thanks so much for sharing, Max!

No comments: