Little Free Libraries! A New One!

Did you know that there are now 75,000 Little Free Libraries in the world? Good News Network recently celebrated the milestone and talked about WHY WE NEED MORE!
     I'm proud to have TWO Little Free Libraries in the world with my artwork on them! There is the one I painted for a fundraising event for the Decatur Book Festival that sits in the middle of a park in Oakhurst.
It was even immortalized on the cover of THE LITTLE FREE LIBRARY BOOK: TAKE A BOOK • RETURN A BOOK by Margret Aldrich.
     And now there's a new one! Jacki L., one of my Coloring Page Tuesday followers, used my images (with my permission) to decorate a Little Free Library to share with her friends and neighbors. Awesome, right?



     I'm so proud to have a small part in helping to spread these wonderful libraries around the world!

No comments: