e's art tips #3: Ink Shading

I am having so much fun making these art tips for you! And I think I'm starting to get better at it. My set up is getting a little more streamlined and easier to set up/take down. I'm also gaining a comfort level in iMovie - well, sort of. I still have lots to learn. But here's the latest installment of e's art news - ta da! In this one I talk about shading with an ink pen, using hatching, cross hatching, and variable hatching to achieve a gradient of values from light to dark. The pens I used are a mix of microns, staedlers, and uni pens. I also share some of my artwork that I created using these methods at the end. Let me know what you think and if you like it, please subscribe! I'd like to eventually monetize my channel and need 1,000 subscribers to do so. Enjoy!

No comments: