NEW! e's art tips on Youtube!

With all of this moving to online instruction, I've been brushing up on my video recording and editing skills. As such, I made a trial video on making a thank you card for JD Donnelly who recently sent my husband and me some handmade face masks. It's a tutorial on making the handmade cards I do for friends. This is my first one, so there is lots of room for improvement! But have a look and let me know what you think. Also, if you know your way around these sorts of things and have advice on how I can get my line to show up better in the beginning, or get better focus from my iPhone's (6) video-recording setting, please let me know in the comments below! Click the image to watch on Youtube:
Oh - and if you enjoy it, please subscribe on Youtube! I have to have 1,000 subscribers before I can monetize my channel - thanks!

No comments: