Handmade Cards

I honestly don't know where I found the time to do these, but some sentiments must be shared in the most sincere ways possible, and so I simply made time. I've created four more hand-made cards for friends. They're all out the door and I've already posted one as a coloring page. I also made videos of the making of them, which I'm working on.
     The first was for a very close friend celebrating a very big birthday. As food is love, this seemed right.
The second is for a friend and colleague who was so integral in helping me transition my classes to online learning this fall, I honestly would have been lost without her. She gets a big hug!
The third is for my new boss at Winthrop U, the new Chair of our Design Department, Eva Roberts. When I started working at WU, a colleague brought me a little aloe vera plant (that is thriving). It was such a nice gesture, I will never forget it. So, I'm paying it forward.
The last one is a sympathy card for a relative who lost her husband and a very long and good life. This one is already a video as I used gouache for the first time in a long time. You can click the card to see the video on Youtube.
I also shared these on my Instagram page: @dulembadraws

No comments: