Mentone - Many Thanks

I wanted to share one more post to thank the many people who made my visit to Mentone possible. This trip meant more to me than you can imagine. It was wonderful to meet so many kind, generous, and brilliant people in one of the most beautiful spots on the planet.
     I didn't remember owls being a thing when I went to camp at Skyline, but they were everywhere on this visit! So, these kind folks will be receiving my hand-painted thanks via post soon; but I also wanted to give them a shout-out here. Thank you to:
Hank and Susan Van Apeldoorn
Mike Houghland
David Darr
Jerome Stephens
Laura Windom
Lynn Vanderhoff
St. Joseph's-on-the-Mountain
The Little River Arts Council
and of course, my kind host, Anne McLeod!
Be looking for an owl to visit you soon!

1 comment:

Jennifer Oberholtzer said...

All is great news & I am curious what our old camp looks like today!