Coloring Page Tuesday! - Excuse me, Santa...

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     What are you wishing for this holiday season? Is the wish for you or for somebody else?
     Need some help with some good gift-giving ideas? Read on!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages and subscribe to receive weekly alerts when new images become available.

GIFT IDEA!
     How's this for a great idea - pair my latest picture book, SOAP, SOAP, SOAP ~ JABON, JABON, JABON (all-English or bilingual version) with some bubble bath and/or a reading rubber duckie!
soapduck
Need more gift and stocking stuffer ideas - click here to read my latest Coloring Page Tuesday Alert with lots of great ideas!

No comments: