Coloring Page Tuesday - Ugg on a Bigwheel

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     This is Ugg. You've probably seen him floating around on my website here and there (I use an image of him as my newsletter sign up button). I've been drawing him for years. This week, since I have wheels on the brain because of my hubbie's Iron Butt Motorcycle Rally (which you can follow by clicking HERE), I thought I'd turn Ugg into a coloring page for you. Go Bigwheel Go!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice to turn your little monsters into happy kids in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!


5 comments:

Susanne said...

He is awesome... I love him!!! Hugs Susanne

Moments by Marla said...

Fun image!!! I can see the boys liking this one!

Kelley said...

Ugg is a hoot! Thank you for sharing him with us.

Dee said...

My grandson rides a big wheel, so I can see Ugg on his scrapbook page. Thanks so much! Dee

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute, thank you!