Spotted at Hollins

I love wandering around campus, taking walks, going downtown for the Saturday farmer's markets here in Roanoke. Hollins University is located in one of the most breathtaking spots in the Appalachian Mountain chain, and it just does my heart good to be here. So, I'll share some more random images of joy. Like the chapel at sunset...
or one of the many vultures we see here - they really are so incredibly huge...
Or the display of one book by each of our summer faculty at the library...
including Crow Not Crow...
or the old VW Bus we saw downtown during the farmer's market...
or my newest discovery oa a chocolate, peanut-butter swirl coconut ice-cream available at the local Kroger (John calls is 'Kruger') - which is a very bad discovery indeed!
All said, Hollins is my happy place. I'll share more soon!

No comments: