My Zoom Shirt

Here's how an artist's brain works... So, I was reading this article from the New York Times about how everyone these days has a "Zoom Shirt": The Video Call Is Starting. Time to Put on Your Zoom Shirt. So, I go to read the article, thinking there will be some funny images of t-shirts made to look like dress shirts for Zoom calls. No such luck. It's just people keeping a dress shirt ready to throw on for impromptu Zoom meetings. Which, of course, got me thinking... are there any t-shirts of mock dress suits to throw on for Zoom meetings? No? Well, I'd better make some! So, I did! There's just the text, black text on a color...
white text on a color...
or, the actual business attire...
Click on an image to go to that design in Redbubble. You can choose whatever color t-shirt you like, it doesn't have to be white or black. But notice the text is right up near the neckline, where it would be seen on screen? Silly, right? But fun!

No comments: