Coloring Page Tuesday - Lending Library

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     When was the last time you visited your library? You know, spent some time there browsing the shelves, pulling out titles, flipping through, soaking up the possibilities of all those great stories. Been a while? Maybe you should treat yourself...
     By the way - y'all have sent me some excellent suggestions for future Coloring Page Tuesday images. They are in line, so you will see them soon. And keep those ideas coming!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!



     Click the covers to learn about my newest picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

4 comments:

Lauretta's Digital stamps said...

Thank you Elisabeth for this sweet freebie :)

Hugs, x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm glad you like it Lauretta!
:)
e

Dani Duck said...

It's so neat. I wrote a blog post about your widget. I don't have a ton of people coming from my site, but I hope it helps a bit.

Dani Duck said...

Thanks for making your widget smaller! I added it. I hope you get a lot more people following you.