Google Books - book previews

There has been a lot of stink in the book world over Google's right (or not) to scan books. It's all very complicated and makes my head spin. But I have to say, something like this is a pretty cool way to get the word out about my titles.
     This is Google's new preview feature. And so far my three books in the ParentSmart KidHappy™ series are available. They even include reviews if you click through to view the preview larger online.



     The only thing I don't like is under "Get This Book" they don't connect to Indiebound, offering viewers a way to buy the books from their local independent bookseller. Wassup widdat???
     See the other previews at my ParentSmart Activity Page.


Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

2 comments:

Moss Green said...

It will be interesting to see how google change the world in books for us all.

I do not know how it will affect us but think that it is likeley that they will look after their own interests before they look after the interests of the book industry

Are your books available in the United Kingdom?

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Hi Moss,
Yes, it's all interesting to follow. I don't think anybody knows where it will all end up.
I'm pretty sure PACO and SOAP are available in the UK although you may have to order them. That may be the case with all my titles actually.
Thanks!
:)
e