Coloring Page Tuesday! - Hop Into Reading!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Leap into a good book!

     What's your favorite book? Don't know yet? Then maybe you need to read some more! Hop on over to your local library or bookseller. They can help you find something you're sure to love.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


     Halloween is coming! Click the iPhone to learn about my app - Lula's Brew - also available for the iPad!

Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!


Check out what Martha Steele created for the Missouri City Branch Library! (Click here to see all of the banners she created.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image and great sentiment...thanks for sharing

Deebi27 said...

I want an iPad to use in my classroom, I have passed one hurdle...my supervisor said yes, the director and to chime in as well...when she gets back in town...then I need to come up with the $$$$$ to pay for one!!

I have my fingers crossed...good thing about the iPad...I can't make calls on so that a BIG plus for a yes from the director!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Good luck Deebi! :) e

Shelly said...

Fabulous image!!! Thank you.

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you for your generousity and extreme talent :)

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks SO much for sharing! Will be very useful when I start teaching in a classroom.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad y'all like it!!! :) e

weva said...

Thank you!!

weva

weva said...

Thank you!!