Coloring Page Tuesday! - Pirate 2010

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Talk Like a Pirate Day is Sunday the 19th! It's my favorite unofficial holiday! Every year I create a new pirate to celebrate - you can see them all here.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


     Click the covers to learn about my newest picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

12 comments:

Jeni said...

Awesome pirate image! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It's going right next to the check out aisle in my library tmrw!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Fantastic!
:)
e

Colleen Chapman said...

Fabulous pirate! That's my favorite unofficial holiday too!

bcriminger said...

Thanks so much! I just got a pirate ship image the other day, so these will go great together :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Awesome!
:)
e

Elaine Stark said...

Thank you. Elaine

Suvenkorento said...

Thank you!

SuperPhil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuperPhil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jg said...

What a great "holiday"! It makes me smile every time I think of it. Thanks for this guy!

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing. Great digi.