Coloring Page Tuesday - Story Time

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     When is your favorite story time? It can be hard to squeeze in time with school back in session and all the activities that surround it - but don't forget to read to your kids!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


As the school year sends our schedules into chaos, make your day a little easier by learning about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!





Wow - look what Alicia's son did. Good job!

10 comments:

Jeni said...

What a sweet image! I used to love reading to my kids when they were little. <3 ~jeni :)

Priyanka said...

u r fabulously talented.

Unknown said...

Uh I love this one. We love reading stories here at home <3

Judy said...

Fantastic digital image. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

I LOVE your images! As a prospective teacher, I really appreciate the focus on reading in your images. And I REALLY appreciate you sharing them with us! Thanks!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You guys are awesome - thanks so much for your kid words! :) e

Trina said...

Another great image! I also love that the mom has a hairdo that I wear quite often...

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image ...thanks for sharing

Shelly said...

Love. love , love this image!!! Reading to your child is so important. Thank you.

Marimer said...

Me encanta, con esta quiero hacer una tarjeta, creo que en pocos meses ya podre contar a mi nieto un cuento.
Besitos y gracias.