Coloring Page Tuesday - Folk Tale lovin' Possum

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Hang out with a good book!
     I love folk tales - Southern Appalachian folk tales especially. It's why I illustrated Paco and the Giant Chile Plant and wrote and illustrated Soap, soap, soap - both are adaptations of Jack Tales. What's your favorite?
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Check out Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón and Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante.

Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

8 comments:

Marilou said...

So cute! Thank you

Donna said...

Yay!!!! I LOVE oppossums!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the image!

bcriminger said...

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this cutie

Anonymous said...

Thanks, again!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad y'all like him! I happen to love the 'lil critters. Well, not in my yard... :)

Judy said...

Cute image and I just love the smile on his/her face! Thank you for sharing.