Coloring Page Tuesday - Skeleton Cha-Cha

     This was a card I made for our retiring Director at Hollins University. Amanda loves all things Dia de los Muertos, the Day of the Dead (November 2nd)! CLICK HERE for more Halloween-themed coloring pages!
     CLICK HERE to sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...


     Click the cover to learn about my Halloween picture book - Lula's Brew. She's a witch who would rather be a famous chef!
     I create my coloring pages for teachers, librarians, booksellers, and parents to enjoy for free with their children, but you can also purchase rights to an image for commercial use, please contact me. If you have questions about usage, please visit my Angel Policy page.

No comments: