My Feature at Picture Book Month!

Friday was MY day to be featured at Picture Book Month! I shared my picture book, Lula's Brew and talked about various kinds of literacy that picture books are especially good at imparting. Happily, a quote has been pulled from my posting, which is being shared on social media:
Sharing a variety of picture books with children can provide the tools to understanding and translating our world, helping to create a more compassionate, educated and literate citizenry, which not only benefits children, but benefits all of society.
I'm proud of that one! Click the banner to go read my entire post. Then stick around, because there will be posts every day of the month from well-known and beloved children's book creators. And don't forget to download my calendar while you're at it. It makes a great resource to choose thematic reading to share with the young readers in your world!

No comments: