Coloring Page Tuesday - Christmas Cookies

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     These sugar cookies need decorating - frosting and such. Can you do the job? When you're finished, you could cut them out and glue them to a paper plate.
     Teachers - it could make a great gift for the grown-ups in your students' lives!
     Looking for holiday images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Holiday collections at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Click the cover to learn about my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, just in time for the holidays!



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

4 comments:

Deebi27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deebi27 said...

Deebi27 said...
Just looking at the cookie cutters reminded me of times in the kitchen with the kids when the were soo small. Thanks for the color pages...my class enjoys them.
PS I downloaded your Lulu's Brew last night and the kids loved listening to you read to them this morning. "Play it again...please!" was heard by many before lunch today. I would love to send you pictures of this 1st reading. The eys say it all! It was sooo quiet as you read...I love those kind of story times!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

OMG Deebi - make my day! I'd love to see the pics! Please let me know if I can share them on my blog...
:)
e

Shelly said...

Your idea for the Christmas cookies sounds like fun, Elizabeth. I can't wait to make this craft with my little friend.