Coloring Page Tuesday - Waiting for Santa

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     There he is! How many of you will be up late waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve? I know I will! Don't forget, I have tons of Christmas-themed coloring pages available for the holiday!
     I wish you and those you love a very Merry Christmas!

     Looking for holiday images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Holiday collections at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


It's the last chance to purchase a copy of THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN... (insert your state here). CLICK HERE to see if the title for your state is available as a last minute Christmas present!



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

12 comments:

antje said...

Oh thats so cute, what a wonderful "Coloring Page Tuesday".
Hmm 3 days to christmas - i´dont have time to a new card, but next christmas it is one of my first freebies.

I wish you a Merry Christmas

Antje from Germany

Priyanka said...

just hats off to u, u r extraordinarily talented,what a thought.

Shelley said...

Haven't these two read "The Night Before Christmas" ... they aren't supposed to be stirring! Thanks for another adorable image!

Unknown said...

Wow, I really love this totally cute image! Thanks so much! Happy Holidays to you and your family! Ira

weva said...

Thank you!!

Judy said...

This is an adorable image. Elizabeth...you are so talented and I look forward to each of your new creations. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thank you!

Ramey Channell said...

Love your coloring pages. My 5 year-old grandson colors them a soon as we get them printed out!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

You guys are just makin' my DAY! I'm so glad you enjoy my work. Spread the love!
:)
e

Jane H said...

Elizabeth I can't thank you enough for all the images you share with us! thank you so much

Merry Christmas I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season with you and your family.

Anne Fenton said...

Thank you so much for all the great images you share.
Hugz Anne

Holly Young said...

I love love LOVE these guys! Thanks so much for the beautiful images for personal use!