Coloring Page Tuesday - Vespa Santa!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Vrrrmmm, vrrrmmm. Well, if you know what a motorcycle man my hubbie is, you know that in our house Santa wouldn't dare arrive by sleigh. No, no. Only a two-wheeled vehicle will do. Preferably with his favorite helper, our dog Bernie, in the sidecar.
     Looking for holiday images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Holiday collections at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


There's still time to buy my newest picture book THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, for your favorite readers! Click the cover to learn more...



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

14 comments:

Jeni said...

Too cute and funny! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

LOL--that is a modern way to go!

Catrick said...

Oh yeah, I can relate! My hubby goes through withdrawal during the winter....mind you, weather permitting, we have been known to go riding New Year's Day around here. He too, has earned the "Iron Butt" award and thinks anything below 300K is a coffee run!

Thanks for the pic...perfect for his Christmas card...him and our dog, Abby....awesome!

Cathy

grandmalee said...

This is just way too cute! Love that your dog came along for the ride! Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Irene said...

Super cute freebie! Thanks so much. :)

Judy said...

Very cute! Thank you so much for sharing this image.

Marilou said...

Adorable! Thank you.

Kelley said...

Love it! :) Thank you for sharing the image.

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

He made me smile!!!
Thank you for sharing.

Yolanda

Cosmictadpole said...

I love this! The "Bernie" in the sidecar looks just like my dog, Rocky! Thanks for sharing :)

superdidine said...

Thanks for all these cute coloring pages

Divya@The Craft Angel said...

Thanks! This is adorable!

Jane H said...

I wish my dad was still around to enjoy this on a card he would have loved it as much as I do. thank you for all the great designs you share with us.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Aw man - me too Jane! And thanks guys! This image was obviously a hit - I'm so glad! :) e