Coloring Page Tuesday - Welcome 2011

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Wow, 2010 has been a wild ride with the release of THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA, my new cling stamps at JustRite Stampers, LULA'S BREW for the iPad, the elementary schools, conferences and festivals where I had the pleasure of speaking - including teaching at the University of Georgia, my work-in-progress novel, and the Georgia Center for the Book's inaugural "25 Books All Young Georgians Should Read" list.
     Has it been a wild year for you too? Here's hoping 2011 has more exciting things in store... I wish you much love, happiness and success in 2011!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

Thank You!
     I'd like to thank all of you for the incredible support you've shown me in 2010 and throughout my career as a children's book author and illustrator.
     Working as a successful artist these days relies more upon the relationships creators build with their loyal followers rather than putting things into the world, hoping somebody will be interested.
     Therefore, I've been so fortunate to have all of YOU. Your emails, feedback and kind comments have meant the world to me, and oftentimes were the push that kept me going (whether or not you knew it).
     So, THANK YOU, and may 2011 be filled with happy blessings for you and your family. Thanks for being part of mine!

Click here to visit the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

2 comments:

Deebi27 said...

You have shared your heart and amazing gift you have with ALL of us. Thanks so much for letting me tag along. You're a great talent that young and "old" enjoy & learn from. May your 2011 be another fantastic adventure!!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Aw, thanks Deebi! It's been a pleasure having you aboard! :) e