Coloring Page Tuesday - Reading Scarecrow

     I've been having so much fun with my new iPad Pro. Using Procreate, I can achieve some awesome line quality - like for this scarecrow reading to a friend for Halloween! CLICK HERE for more coloring pages.
     Remember, I create my coloring pages to draw your attention to my books! For instance...
Crow Not Crow - written by New York Times Best-selling author Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple. Kirkus calls it "a solid choice for introducing the hobby [birdwatching] to younger readers." Or MerBaby's Lullaby, out this summer with great reviews from Kirkus and PW!
   
If my news and images add value to your life, won't you please
patron
Just love this one image? Consider a one-time donation...
     I create my coloring pages for teachers, librarians, booksellers, and parents to enjoy for free with their children, but you can also purchase rights to an image for commercial use, please contact me. If you have questions about usage, please visit my Angel Policy page.

No comments: