My (Haunted) Office

Folks have asked to see my new office at Winthrop University. I haven't shared because I'm actually in a temporary space until next semester when I'll move into the former Illustration professor's office, which is double the size of my current space. With that move in mind, my current space is a mess. Boxes are still everywhere and piles and piles of books needing shelves. This is not how I usually keep my work space, so, no, I haven't been sharing. BUT, I will share what it looks on the outside right now because I have it all done up for Halloween!
It includes my ghosty...
And I keep a plinth next to my door to share thematic picture books - such as my collection of Halloween picture books.
From the back, are Yuyi Morales' Los Gatos Black on Halloween, John Shelley's Magic for Sale, Marla Frazee's Mrs. Biddlebox, my own Lula's Brew, Brian Lies Bats at the Library, and Kevan Attebery's Ghost Cat. I love it when I see students stopping to look at the books - that's exactly why they're there!
#artswinthrop and #designwinthrop

No comments: