Halloween in Rock Hill

Since I can't party, or host trick-or-treaters this year, I'll celebrate by sharing some funny Halloween decorations that I've spotted around Rock Hill. I loved this mummy.
And the wearwolf hanging out with the skeleton.
I thought this biohazard scene was especially creative.
I especially liked this harvest celebration - see the kitty who wanted to know what I was up to?
But my fave decorations were all at one house. They had skeletons on the roof, trying to get in the chimney...
a big ghoulie in a tree...
And best of all, an old Bronco being driven by more skeletons (there's one in the passenger seat too).
At home, we carved a pumpkin and roasted the seeds, and emailed with a friend in Edinburgh who still carves pumpkins in our honor (wee ones from Tesco).
So, it's not my favorite sort of Halloween this year, but it's still my favorite holiday.

No comments: