Day 9: Fruit de Mer and Seagulls!

Day 9: I found it ironic that I awoke to a reminder from Facebook of my life on May 27, 2015. SO much changed since that hopeful day.
Back in real time, I had lunch with Penelope at my all time favorite Fisher's - a Fruit de Mer! You can't even see Penelope for all the steam! OMG!

The Fruit de Mer had lobster, langoustines, scallop, Dungeoness Crab claws, clams, mussels, oysters, and razor clams. OMG YUM!!!! Although, we had to ask the waiter to bust into the claw for us - it was tough as a rock! LOL!

While wandering afterwards, I came upon this funny van on Thistle Street!

And then chilling out in St Andrews Square - I took a wee nap with friends.

I've no idea why they wanted to hang out with ME! LOL!

(Click the image below for a short video.)
On the way home, I walked down pretty little Circus Lane!
What a lovely day!

To read about my entire trip, go to:
Day 1: I'm back!
Day 2: HIGH Tea with friends (and a secret)
Day 3: in Glasgow!
Day 4: Dear Friends and a Proper Memorial
Day 5: Farmer's Markets and Tapestries
Day 6: The Vinnie, The Star Bar, Parting Stones, Tears, and Friends
Day 7: with Maureen in Glasgow
Day 8: Porty Beach and an emotional day
Day 9: Fruit de Mer and Seagulls!
Day 10: Food, Museums, and a Friend
Day 11: Last full day in Edinburgh
Day 12: Last few minutes in Scotland

No comments: