Coloring Page Tuesday - Earth Day 2010!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     This Thursday is Earth Day - do something good for the planet! If I sent you the high resolution version of my "Love the World Your On" art (below) - please send photos of your group doing their Earth Day activities! I can't wait to share.
     Anastasia Suen gathered some great Earth-themed books to help celebrate. Find them at your local library. And TeachersFirst.com gathered some great Earth Day recourses as well. Still looking for ideas? Check out Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots program!
roots
     HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
earth










     Learn about my bilingual picture book Paco and the Giant Chile Plant ~ Paco y la planta de chile gigante - click the cover.

3 comments:

Anastasia Suen said...

Thanks for the link, Elizabeth!

Cindy N. said...

Thank you. Beautiful image.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Cindy,
I'm glad you like it!

Anastasia - you always post such great information. I am an avid follower!
:)
e