Coloring Page Tuesday - Book Lover

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

Check my blog Wednesday for some big news about an Earth Day freebie!

     Every dog has his book! Even dogs love books. Although it might be best if you read TO them...
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!





Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!

4 comments:

Lauretta See said...

Hi Elizabeth :) i love this one... I had a rottie named Brutus :) this image reminds me so much of him.. ( he sure needed training too... was a good bad dog !! LOL
thank you ;))

hugs x

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Oh, that is so cool Lauretta! What are the chances?
:)
e

Shelly said...

Thank you. I'm a dog lover, so this one was definitely a favorite with me. :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I've received several nice notes about this one privately too. Apparently I need to create more doogies for you guys!
:)
e