Coloring Page Tuesday - Reading Fairy TWO!

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     We've got a small window before another holiday (Cinco de Mayo is next Wednesday) so I'm sharing a new Reading Fairy this week!
     Per the suggestions all of you have sent in, I'm also busy working on a monkey, a farm, a sheep, a zebra, more teddies, etc. for the future!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


     Click the covers to learn about my newest picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.

9 comments:

racinggrandma61 said...

This is as cute as can be. I want you to know that my 5 y.o. granddtr looks forward to your new creations and comes in pretty much every morning asking "is today the day Grandma?" I also want you to know that I use alot of them in my scrapbooking........I just LOVE them and it is helping to teach kids to want to read and be like your drawings. TYSVM

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Oh you just MADE MY DAY!!!!
Thanks SO much for sharing! I may have to quote you in my next newsletter...
:)
e

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the freebie, she is a darling xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

she is gorgeous thank you so much

hugs shell xx

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Dora and Shell - I'm so glad you like her! :) e

Sonia said...

Hi Elizabeth
I found your site on another web, wow! Great Images, love it!
Thanks for sharing. I will use the images for create cards.
Love Fairies!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Glad you found me Sonia! :)

Margrit said...

Hi,
I found your page and I like your images. They are so cute. I´ve coloured some and I will make some bookmarks for children. Thank you so much.

Margrit from Germany

Sonia said...

Hi Elizabeth
I did a card using this Fairy:
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/03/hola-hello-hi.html
Thanks for all your images.
-Sony