Earth Day is Coming! Free for you...

earthApril 22nd is Earth Day, and just like last year, my "Love the World You're On..." image is available for free to your non-profit school or organization to use on volunteer t-shirts during your Earth Day activities. Just email me and I'll send you a link to the high resolution image for your printer.
     OR, I am now partnering with BIG FROG. They can have your t-shirts shipped to you in as little as 24 hours. And 10% of all sales will go to Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots program!
     Next week I'll have a brand new Earth Day coloring page for you. In the mean time, you can get your kids ready with some of my existing Earth Day images.

BigFrog
roots

P.S. - If you are subscribed to my Coloring Page Tuesday Alerts - you started hearing about this last week!

1 comment:

Deebi27 said...

Love the image and can't wait for a new one!