Add CSS here to override existing styles... -->

Monday, January 24, 2011

e is for book

I receive a lot of requests for information on how I created my App, Lula's Brew. I usually refer people to my article "My 1st Picture Book App" - although that is really just the beginning of the story. So, recently I joined a group of traditionally published children's book authors and illustrators on a collaboration to explore the new territory of eBooks. It's called e is for book and I have a feeling a lot of you are going to find it incredibly valuable.
     Our mission statement is:
We are a group of published children’s authors and illustrators who are interested in or are already creating digital books for kids. The premise of our name is that a book is a book regardless of the format. With the option of interactivity within some formats, new creative possibilities are open to us. Our already-published books range from pre-school to Young Adult, so there should be something for almost everyone.
We also include a list of topics from 'reviews' to 'what is an ebook and what do we want it to be'?
     Hope you'll check it out!


Lindsay N. Currie said...

Love the mission statement! Great post:)

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Groovy! I hope you'll check it out Lindsay! :) e

Lee Wind said...

exciting - will be interested to see what you all cook up!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...