e is for book


I receive a lot of requests for information on how I created my App, Lula's Brew. I usually refer people to my article "My 1st Picture Book App" - although that is really just the beginning of the story. So, recently I joined a group of traditionally published children's book authors and illustrators on a collaboration to explore the new territory of eBooks. It's called e is for book and I have a feeling a lot of you are going to find it incredibly valuable.
     Our mission statement is:
We are a group of published children’s authors and illustrators who are interested in or are already creating digital books for kids. The premise of our name is that a book is a book regardless of the format. With the option of interactivity within some formats, new creative possibilities are open to us. Our already-published books range from pre-school to Young Adult, so there should be something for almost everyone.
We also include a list of topics from 'reviews' to 'what is an ebook and what do we want it to be'?
     Hope you'll check it out!

4 comments:

Lindsay N. Currie said...

Love the mission statement! Great post:)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Groovy! I hope you'll check it out Lindsay! :) e

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

exciting - will be interested to see what you all cook up!
Namaste,
Lee