Coloring Page Tuesday - Winter Swan

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

      I'm going pretty on you this week. With the snow storm that hit Atlanta (Georgia, USA) last week (click here to see photos), I was seeing a lot more white than usual. We couldn't go anywhere, so I had the luxury of enjoying some serious quiet and creative time. It made me a bit meditative and calm - much like this Winter Swan.
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!





Check out this gorgeous embroidery by Kim Dallaire!

7 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

This swan is beautiful. Thank you!!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful image, thank you.

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

This is beautiful, e! What a lovely image for a gray day.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Oh good! I was wondering if you guys would like this one. :) e

Kim D said...

Just to let you know, I likes this so much I turned it into an embroidery pattern:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimstitch/5429123048/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimstitch/5428522449/

Thank you for your work.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Kim! I'd love for you to share this at my Coloring Page Tuesdays facebook gallery: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029 . Then I could feature it in the newsletter! :) e

Kim D said...

I unfortunately do not use facebook, but feel free to use/upload them wherever you please and to use them in your newsletter!