Coloring Page Tuesday - Sharing Bears

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I love creating coloring pages for a New Year - the sky is the limit, the possibilities wide open. So here is my first for 2011 - sharing bears. How do you think a teddy bear and a REAL bear would get along anyhow? I think just splendidly.
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Click the covers to learn about my newest picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón.


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!






Oh my gosh. Look at what Taotao (age 5) did with my bears. So happy! Thanks to his mom Leanne for sharing and GOOD JOB Taotao!

9 comments:

weva said...

Thank you from Sweden!!!

Joanna McDonald said...

Are you going to make all of those
wonderful bookmarks into stamps?
There are so many of them I would
love to have! Thanks,
Joanna

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you. I just love it and the book they are sharing Paddington Bear was one of my favorites as a child.

Moments by Marla said...

Love this image! Our grandson's name is Theodore - but of course we call him Teddy. We like to send him anything with a Teddy bear on it. At least until he gets older. Thank you!!

Crafting Queen said...

Really adorable image, thank you.

Lagene said...

Thanks for Oregon!!!

Kelley said...

I love they are reading Paddington Bear! Thank you for the image.

Jackie Parker said...

I can't tell you how awesome your coloring pages are. We print them out all the time to have ready pages for our patrons! Thanks!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

I'm so glad you guys like this image! Joanna, only a few are going to be stamps, most will remain coloring pages, but have fun with them!
Rhonda - It had to be Paddington Bear!
Marla - what a great name. I have a feeling the bear thing will last his lifetime. :)
Jackie - you just made my DAY! If it's ever appropriate to send photos, please share! :) e