Coloring Page Tuesday - Crocodile and friend

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I love the idea of of big ones and little ones getting along - peace among beasties. It's a good message for the New Year and all year long. Especially on such an odd day as this: 1/11/11! (Should I have posted at 11:11?)
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

Learn about proper parenting language and the power of choice in, Ready for Bed! , Ready for the Day!, and Ready to Play! - click the covers!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

7 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you so much for the crocodile freebie. Luckily your snow will melt soon - living in Wisconsin, ours will probably be on the ground for months.

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite image on your freebies ever! I think. Well, I do like the mice a lot, and, the..
Ok, so, this is one of my favorites!
Thank you for giving us these wonderful gifts every week.
LindaMarie

Judy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful illustrations with us. Much appreciated.

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to cute....when my grandchildren are over here I always fine something here (they choose) for them to color....and I know they will love this....thank you so much....

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Lissy said...

vielen Dank für den Krokodiel Freebie.
Es ist wieder wunderschön geworden.
Vielen Dank und viele weitere kreative Ideen.

VG
Marliese

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Who knew a crocodile would have so many fans? Yay! :) e