-->
home art books bio blog dates TED COLOR! contact    mail facebook behance twitter

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My interview on Escape from Illustration Island!


Thomas James started Escape from Illustration Island a few years ago, and it has become a premier resource for illustrators just starting out (and some of us who have been in it a while). I was honored to be a guest recently for an Illustration Island podcast: Episode #68. And boy was it thorough! I got a little philosophical in some of my answers, but hopefully shared some information that will be of value to budding illustrators. If you listen, I hope you'll let me know what you think!

6 comments :

Janice Skivington said...

Wowser, I just finished listening to your podcast on EfII.
you were brilliant and so informative. I have so enjoyed keeping up with your blog and finding out new ways and sources for this business. Thank you!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks so much Janice! :) e

Bob Ostrom Studio said...

That was a great interview. Listened to it the other day and really identified with a lot of the things you were talking about.

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Yay! Thanks Bob! :) e

Tali said...

hey elizabeth, enjoyeed your interview! :)

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Thanks Tali! :) e

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...