Coloring Page Tuesday - I Wonder...

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     Have you ever been so immersed in a book that the lines between reality and fantasy seem to blur? The writer has brought things that don't exist, so well, that it has to make you wonder? Ahhhh, the possibilities...
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

7 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for this adorable image.

weva said...

Thank you
111

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

txexperiment said...

This adorable image reminds me of my granddaughter who would spend her life with her nose in a book, if she could! I remember doing the same and so it brings back fond memories.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Yay, thanks guys! And txexperiment - I can relate! Although my nose was always in a drawing pad! :) e

Sonia said...

Hi Elizabeth
Thanks for this Adorable image.

jannie said...

thanks for the nice picture. I've already seen a card had so much fun jannie
http://jannie-jannie.blogspot.com/