New Online Portfolio


I updated my online portfolio over the holidays. It's got a ton of work in it, some which may be new to you. Also new is my pencil/vignette category as I'm hoping to pick up some vignette work for mid-grade novels in the New Year.
     All you Art Directors out there - please go have a look! Click "art" on my nav bar above or on the image above to go straight to my portfolio. (I typically work directly with publishing houses through my agent. Her information is listed on my portfolio.)
     All you writers out there - no, you don't need to hire an illustrator for your picture book before you send it to publishing houses. Learn more in my article "How Do I Get Published."

5 comments:

Deebi27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deebi27 said...

Looks like a lot of work has been done. Your illustrations are so fabulous. The multicultural pictures are sooo warm and friendly feeling.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Deebi! :) e

Unknown said...

Love the updates, E! The Max and Olaf dummies are my personal faves. The boy's expressions are priceless. I particularly like the casual and "unfinished" look of these-so fresh! Would love to see this one published. Great work! :)

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Carol! Max and Olaf has gone through some major changes, so much of this art is no longer part of the story. But I still love Max's expressions too. :)