I'm giving a TEDx Talk!

Cat's out of the bag! I have been invited to give a TEDx talk here at the University of Edinburgh! It will be held at Central Hall on February 18th and tickets go on sale Friday, January 15th. CLICK HERE or the image above for more information. (If you're a local friend, I sure hope you'll come and cheer me on!)
      Here's my blurb:
Is Your Stuff Stopping You?
     Award-winning author, illustrator, teacher and student Elizabeth Dulemba recently sold or gave away nearly everything she owned. And yet, she’s no minimalist. She’ll walk you through how she did it, and share how you too can open yourself to opportunities by evaluating your stuff – debunking the illusion of value we place on material possessions. Why do this? To answer the question "Is your stuff stopping you?"
     As part of the preparation for the day, I was given a one-hour-long training session with a professional speaking coach. WOWSA! I've been speaking publicly in front of all sizes/ages of crowds for over a decade, but I learned so much from Mel Sherwood of Grow-Your-Potential.com! I happily gave her a video testimonial when we were finished. Click the image to have a watch on Youtube.

4 comments:

Vicky Alvear Shecter said...

So proud of you!!!!!!!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Vicky! Hugs, e

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

That's so exciting! Cheering you on,
Lee

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Lee! :) e